Latest updates which we received about the update that now any one can update his iPad, iPod and iPhone to iOS4.3 Beta which can apparently allow you to restore , iPad or iPod touch on iOS 4.3 beta without having to have UDID of your iOS device registered on a developer account.
The instructions are as follows:
Quick Guide on how to "hacktivate" iOS 4.3 without a developer account.
1) Install iOS 4.3
2) "Jailbreak" with redsn0w 0.9.6rc8, you should see a white block in de upper left corner from your , reboot it
3) get iFunBox
4) navigate to "Raw File System" -> /System/Library/CoreServices
5) open SystemVersion.plist and remove the following lines:
6) Reboot the iPhone
7) Activate with iTunes
2. Method (thx to joshingknight)
1) Restore to 4.2.1
2) Shift-Update and point the 4.3 IPSW. here’s important that you Shift-Update, not Shift-Restore!
If you want File System Access just jailbreak it like you were on 4.2.1 and reboot your iDevice when it’s stuck on a black screen, then you have FS Access with tools like iFunBox, but Cydia won’t work
Congrats your is activated now =)
Greetings from Switzerland..
NOTE: We haven’t tested this and cannot guarantee if it will work. The two methods posted above are for information purposes only. We highly recommend our readers to get enrolled in the iPhone Developer Standard or Enterprise Program to have complete access to all current and future iOS Beta releases.
Stay with us for more updates.......