Update: Crack is out!
Download 0.9.0-218 Cracked : Official
1. First, BTStack Keyboard installed from Cydia. This tweak will install everything you need to run Celeste.
2. MobileTerminal download from Cydia
3. ActionMenu download 1.1.1 from here: http://apt.thebigbos...phoneos-arm.deb and copy them to var / mobile via SSH or whatever you want
4. Open MobileTerminal, type "su root" and set the password (default is "alpine")
5. After typing the password you type this command, making sure to space:
dpkg-i-ignore-depends = firmware-actionmenu_1.1.1_iphoneos arm.deb
6. Close MobileTerminal respring and make a device.
7. Celeste.deb downloaded from this link
8. Repeat step 4 and 5 type this:
dpkg-i-ignore-depends = firmware celeste.deb
9. Close MobileTerminal respring and make a device or rather restart the iDevice.
The wait is finally over! The much talked about app for transferring files between iOS devices is here at last! Dubbed as Celeste, it allows iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users to send and receive files via Bluetooth from just about any handset, be it Nokia, BlackBerry, Sony Ericsson, or even your Mac/PC.
Celeste brings the long-awaited missing feature to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Send and receive songs, photos, contacts, and more. Celeste works with any Bluetooth transfer-capable device, and integrates perfectly with your built-in iOS applications.
Just like magic.
You can head on over to Cydia and try it for yourself. Celeste is available for $9.99 via the ModMyi repo (Requires iOS 4.2 and over).
Stay with us for more updates....................