Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My3G 4.8.1 Released [Crack]



Updates 2 ; My3G 4.8.1 Released.Crack is out!
 
Version 4.8
  • Fix for Xcode Developer Users

DownloaD
4.8.1 Cracked : Official

Just install the deb file and Enjoy !


ALTERNATIVE METHOD THANKS TO WORTEL!

1. install the app with cydia get the license
2. install the deb WITHOUT uninstalling the Cydia deb
3. respring



Update : Version 4.4.1 released ! Patch is out !! [credits to crossingman]


Here is the long awaited My3G crack.
The way it works is it resets the trial every time you launch the app.

Instructions:
1. Install My3G 4.4.1 from Cydia or download the deb here and respring

2a. ONLY IF YOU DID NOT INSTALL THE APP BEFORE
Open up My3G and start a new trial.

2b. ONLY IF YOU ALREADY STARTED THE TRIAL
Set the date to the date when you started the trial

3. Quit My3G from the multitasking bar

4. Download the crack here and install it by SSH, iFile or AutoInstall

5. Enjoy My3G and buy it if you like it

6. Press the thank you button :lol: 


Update : Patch for ALL Official versions


Download My3G Patch : Official 



PROPER CRACK IS HERE!  elpelle6.com/repo I use his MYWI (NO ROCK) and MY3G (NO ROCK) and it works BEAUTIFULLY!
1) Download ROCKAPP, MYWI, and MY3G
2) Run BOTH MYWI and MY3G Get a damn LICENSE! You need it! [i]Make sure you got the LICENSE[/i]!
3) Once you got your license you can delete MYWI
4) Install MYWI (NO ROCK) from elpelle6.com/repo
5) then go ahead and delete MY3G
6) Install MY3G (NO ROCK) from elpelle6.com/repo
7) delete ROCKAPP
8) Reboot (twice might be necessary)

*NOTE: DO NOT TRY TO RUN MYWI or MY3G until you finish step 8!

Now you have NO ROCK. Working MYWI and MY3G CRACKED and it doesn't bother you about how many days left on trial. 
[b][u]BEST OFF, NO HALF-INSTALL MESSAGE IN CYDIA![/u][/b] 

I am not the cracker. I am just passing along the information! I take NO CREDIT! 

There will be some questions...

Q) Will YouTube give me HD video?
A) If you use MY3G with the conjuction with MYWI WIFI-Tether, yes!

Q) Why do my Cydia keep saying there is an update package for MY3G (NO ROCK)?
A) Yeah, his repo does that... but just ignore it. The current package as of 8/3/2010 @ 7PM PST / 19:00 is 4.1.4-2 
A) Remove the elpelle6.com/repo if it annoys you that much

Q) Why the f#*( can I get in to Settings -> WIFI?!?!??! I hate you! *Cries*
A) Not sure if its the crack of MYWI, but when you use MYWI WIFI-Tether, it freezes up Settings -> WIFI. Temporary solution is to reboot (yeah I know it sux) or use SBSettings to turn on and off (but reboot allows you to access the settings if you need to add new networks)


------------------------- 

Download 1.3.1 4shared

My3G makes Apps believe that they are on WiFi instead of 3G. With My3G, you can now watch HiDef YouTube videos, use Skype/Fring/Other VOIP apps over the 3G network!

Notes :
  • No need of Rock Extensions

Features :
  • In-App popup request to enable/never ask for My3G to be enabled for that app
  • In-App indicator when My3G changes the network from 3G to WiFi
  • Ability to select which apps are My3G enabled and not.
  • Default Apps – no configuration for the most popular apps!
  • SBSettings Toggle! You can temporarily enable My3G for all apps or toggle back using your defined Apps list
  • Dynamic enablement – Higher successs rate (near 100%) then 3G Unrestrictor (which does one off solutions for apps). My3G enables 3G indicators more dynamically.

--------------------------------------
Previous Versions:4.7.1 : Official 
4.6.1: Official 




Stay with us for more Updates............
If You like The Post Please share it...........

0 comments: