Update : Version 220.127.116.11-1 released ! Crack is out !!
- FIX: When "Smoother Animations" was set to NO, SpringBoard icons would disappear after closing an app launched from a folder.
- FIX: Images did not scale properly on retina displays.
- FIX: When "Smoother Animations" was set to YES, folders did not animate (iOS 4.2.1 only).
- FIX: Folder wallpaper image did not completely fill folder (there was a small gap at the bottom).
- As of 1.4.0, FolderEnhancer now falls back to using FolderSwitcherBG*.png when no other files are present.
- Unfortunately, as of iOS 4.2.1, the height of this image has shrunk, meaning it is now too small.
- For now, FolderEnhancer will stretch this image to fill the folder area.
- MOD: "Smoother Animations" now defaults to OFF for iPad, iPhone4, and iPod Touch 4G
- This option is only useful for older, slower devices.
Download 18.104.22.168-1 Cracked : Official
HOW-TO DISABLE ANTI-PIRACY MESSAGE
There is a timebomb in this app that will cause it to stop working after a certain amount of time (like a week or two). You will know when this occurs as you will receive a notice that looks like this...
This ONLY HAPPENS when you install FolderEnahncer from the repo because the app has a security check that looks to see where the package was installed from. If you installed from anywhere other than the official source then you will receive this piracy notice AFTER the evaluation period has expired. When this happens the you must follow the instructions below to get the app working again.
- Open Cydia and uninstall the version of FolderEnhancer Cracked that you installed from the repo
- Now download the latest version of FolderEnhancer right here FolderEnhancer v22.214.171.124-1 Cracked
- Now you must FTP into your phone using something like iSutal, WinSCP, or iFunBox
- Navigate your way to the folder /private/var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall (If you get to the Media folder and find that there is no Cydia folder then you just need to manually create one. Same with the AutoInstall folder. THEY ARE CASE SENSITIVE!!)
- Now drag&drop the FolderEnhancer deb file that you downloaded in step 2 into the /private/var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall folder
- Now just reboot your device so that FolderEnhancer will be installed
- Then reboot your device once more to finalize everything
Enhance iOS 4's native folders!
iOS 4 brought with it the ability to put apps and bookmarks into folders. Unfortunately, the implementation is quite limited.
FolderEnhancer takes this feature and improves upon it, making it a viable solution for organizing and accessing your apps.
o Open folders faster.
o Add up to 320 icons to a folder (20 pages, 16 per page).
o Create folders inside of folders.
o Create folders on the dock.
o Supports Iconoclasm for custom layouts inside of folders.
o Extends MultiIconMover to allow moving multiple icons into/out of folders.
o Options include hiding the folder name and wallpaper, as well as disabling animations.
FolderEnhancer intregrates with and works as a part of the home screen application (SpringBoard).
Creating and opening folders is done as normal.
Closing a folder can be done by either tapping on an empty part of the folder, or by swiping downward.
To remove an icon from a folder, drag the icon over the dock area and either wait for the current folder to close, or drop the icon to remove it from all folders.
Note that icons can not be directly moved between folders and the dock, as this would interfere with moving icons to parent folders. Grabbing a dock icon while a folder is open will cause the folder to close.
Off: The name of the folder will be hidden.
On: The name of the folder will be displayed above the icons in the open folder.
Off: The background of the folder will be transparent, and the SpringBoard wallpaper will be visible.
On: An image file will be used for the background of the folder.
For information on replacing this image file, please see the FAQ.
Off: When opening or closing a folder, the folder will appear without animating.
On: When opening or closing a folder, the folder will zoom in or out.
For the default background image, a clipping window is used to make it appear that the icons stay inside the rounded frame.
Whether or not one would want this enabled for a custom wallpaper image depends on the design of the image.
Off: Icons will remain visible up to the edge of the screen.
On: Icons will begin to disappear several pixels before reaching the left or right edge of the screen.
Note that this option has no effect when "Folder Wallpaper" is "Off".
Because iTunes is not designed to handle subfolders or folders with more than 12 icons, it is not possible to use iTunes' icon layout feature.
FolderEnhancer uses IconSupport to prevent any errors with iTunes. Any attempt to change layout via iTunes will safely be ignored.
For rearranging icons rapidly, the developer recommends using the MultiIconMover extension.
Can I use my own folder wallpaper image?
Yes. The image file is located at:
(Use FEFolderBG@2x.png for devices with retina displays).
Overwriting this file is not recommended, though, as it will be replaced with each FolderEnhancer upgrade.
Instead, the recommended method is to use WinterBoard (by Jay Freeman, available for free via Cydia).
The WinterBoard path to use is:
Where is feature X from CategoriesSB?
While FolderEnhancer is designed after CategoriesSB, it does not have all the same options.
One reason for this is that some of the options are either already built into iOS 4 (badges), or are always on (tap/swipe to close).
Another reason is that some options are not feasible with FolderEnhancer or iOS 4. One such option is the ability to hide the dock; if the dock were hidden, it would not be possible to drag icons out of a folder.
How to Fix Folder Enhancer “Piracy Hurt” Error
Some of you may get the below error while using “unauthorized” Folder Enhancer version 1.1.1-1, it’s because your evaluation period has expired, and you got to purchase it due to the effort of the developer. However, if you wish to continue to “evaluate” this fantastic software, you got to do something to remove the error. In this tutorial, i will guide you how to remove the “Piracy Hurt” error for your Folder Enhancer on your iPhone 4/3GS/3G.
- Uninstalled the app in Cydia, go to Manage – Packages – FolderEnhancer – Modify – Remove
- Launch your i-Funbox ( other SSH tools are working too )
- Deleted /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/jp.ashikase.folderenhancer.plist
- Download latest version of FolderEnhancer .deb file from here
- Put the .deb into the cydia /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall/
- Respring or Reboot your iPhone