Updates: ZombieSmash version 2.0.1 Released.
- Fixed shotgun/firearms accuracy. (critical for mastering Campaign 1 Level 30). Also increased special in self shooting levels.
- Fixed crash when loading bonus nights on older generation iPhone and .
- Addressed an issue where the game could hang/crash when started on a device with iOS 4.2.1 without .
- Adjusted Twitter/Twitpic login for recent Twitter changes.
- Various tweaks.
- If you fail in a shoot only level more than 3 times in a row you can try the level in smash mode!
- Super Bruno (Camp1 Boss) takes the most damage at his head. Use your specials when he lowers his arms.
ZombieSmash! is a “Survival Comedy” game, featuring undead-themed castle defense and entertaining, physics-based gameplay. The game casts players as Joey, a lone survivor pit against a herd of writhing, unrelenting zombies - to defeat the undead masses, players must use their fingers to flick and smash them until they're un-undead.
•To aid players in their fight, over 30 specials and upgrades allow for creative zombie demolition - including fun implements like , , liquid nitrogen and a gigantic, rolling boulder – combine specials (for instance, smash nitrogen-frozen zombies with a boulder!) for added hilarity.
•Sophisticated ragdoll physics produce unique and hysterical zombie deaths, and the SplatterEngine™ renders adorable cartoon blood and gore in a convincing and entertaining fashion.
•Three game modes provide limitless replay value:
oCampaign Mode challenges players to survive for over 31 intense days against the mounting zombie threat and another 30 nights in the NEW CAMP NOWHERE campaign.
oEndless Siege Mode confronts them with a never-ending zombie assault - hold out as long as possible, racking up an ever-rising body count.
oSandbox Mode gives you all the tools to rain destruction down on those stinking, moaning zombies without any of the peril.
•Game Center integration: Achievements, leaderboards and player profiles powered through Apple’s Game Center.
•Original soundtrack produced by famed game Chris Hülsbeck, the talented musician behind the scores to like Turrican, Giana Sisters and the : Rogue Squadron series.
Stay with us for more updates...
If you like The Post Please share it.......